Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Introducing Stanley



















So I realized that I hadn't posted pictures of my new apartment...aptly named "Stanley" because the word for 'Apartment' in Macedonian is "Stan"...

Peace Corps was right...it is small, but it's cute and given some time I'll soon make it mine once I get some posters/shelves up on the wall and add to some of the 80's decor...

The bathroom is so small I can't really get a decent picture of it, but rest assured there's a shower and a western toilet.

Stanley is on the 4th floor (3rd in Europe) and there's no elevator. No matter, I'll get some exercise...

Oh, and since taking these shots I now have a TV (that'll work once I get cable) and a washing machine (that'll work once it gets installed...)

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hi Sweetie, cool picture's. It's clean too. Well hey hope your having fun. Have a good one and I'll see ya.

yonderboy said...

wow...those are humble acommidations...wish we could send you posters or something...get some plants...that always helps...talk to ya soon...

christopher and kirstin

Jesse Warner said...

Yes, a plant is a great idea. I'm working on getting some pictures up on the walls too.

And if anyone's curious what that strange white contraption on the kitchen shelf is...that's my water distiller, given by the Peace Corps. No tap water for us PCVs! (usually).