Monday, April 04, 2011

See China Right in Front of You

Five weeks go by fast! I can't believe I've been here that long already! Well, as some of you know, I was not able to access certain websites once I arrived in China, with Blogspot being one of them. The Chinese government censors certain websites that happen to be too political (yup, even Facebook). But fortunately one of my fellow American teachers happened to have a proxy, which allows me to once again be able to get back to this website and start blogging again!

As an update from January, I got my general science endorsement in late February, just before leaving for China. I was thrilled to finally get it DONE!!!

I also really enjoyed my ESL job teaching Korean exchange students. I wish it could have been a more permanent position. But it also reinforces to me that I enjoy teaching English and ESL, so perhaps after China I will look into those kinds of positions (although the Science endorsement can only help as well).

So much has happened, I'll have to backdate some of my posts...so, stay tuned and follow along on this crazy new adventure of mine...Teaching in China!

No comments: